Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

New Yoga School in Blagnac (Read 932 times)
17.10.2016 at 21:39:31

zoe   Offline

Hi Everyone!

Super exciting news... I've just opened l'Atelier du Yoga, a new Yoga and holistic health centre in Blagnac and I'd love to invite you all to the grand opening party this Saturday (Oct 22nd) from 12-3pm @ 15 Place Interieure de l'Eglise.

Contact me if you have any questions - zoelevi@gmail.com or 06 95 36 09 31

Hope you're smiling!
Zoe Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11.01.2017 at 12:25:46

Karen Heinz   Offline
YaBB Newbies

I never tried doing yoga. What is the health benefits of doing it? Can anyone do it? Is there any specific time to perform yoga like morning or night? Please reply me.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 11.01.2017 at 13:23:16

White Rabbit   Offline
Wonderland

Hello!
Student of Zoe here Smiley

At the very least, yoga provides the benefits of exercise. It works on strength (including core strength), balance and flexibility, which is an interesting mix.

Then, a lot of people report stress relief.

Anyone can do it, the sequences come in steps and you can always stop at any step you find enough for you. I've done it with various injuries (you just need to tell your teacher, she'll give you variants to work around what hurts), and pregnant women can do it too (not all postures, I guess Smiley ).

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 12.04.2017 at 09:02:47

Marcelus   Offline
YaBB Newbies

I have never tried Yoga but i always read of its many benefits. Maintaining a good physical and mental health are what i consider most important. I think yoga and mindfulness come hand in hand.

https://www.usacademicwriters.com/

IP Logged