Friday 9th March to Sunday 11th March: Weekend in Andorra
Join us for a weekend in snowy Andorra La Vella including Friday night dinner in Pas de la Casa, Saturday a day of snowshoe hiking followed by dinner and then a late night session at the spa (10pm to midnight, with laser light show) and Sunday tax-free shopping and sightseeing.
- Transport: 20 euros per person (approx)
- Hotel: depends on where you want to stay. You can get good deals on hotels via booking.com
- Restaurants: Depends on how much you eat and drink.
- Spa: 29 euros for 2 hours in the evening including a laser light show at Caldea
- Other: bring some pocket money for shopping, coffee, souvenirs etc (optional)
Car pooling will be attempted as per usual.
The itinerary is flexible, but to give you an idea, it could look something like this:
- Friday 9th March
- 5.30pm: Leave from Basso Cambo
- 8.30pm: Arrive in Pas de la Casa for dinner
- 11pm: Drive on to Andorra La Vella to our respective hotels and check in.
- Saturday 10th March
- 10am: All cars and passengers meet in the city centre and drive out to Val de Sorteny where we'll be snowshoe hiking. If you haven't got any snowshoes, you can hire them in Toulouse before you go.
- 10.30am: Get your snowshoes on and let's hike! :-)
- 5.30pm: Drive back to Andorra La Vella
- 6pm: Hotel break for a shower, rest and chill out
- 8pm: Dinner and drinks in town
- 10pm to midnight: Spa
- Sunday 11th March
- Morning: free time (shopping, exploring the city etc)
- 1.30pm: meet in the city centre for lunch
- Afternoon: Drive out to a lookout point to see the sunset
- 6pm: Head back to Toulouse
- 9pm: Arrive back in Toulouse